Tuesday 30 July 2019

What can you do to entertain a one month old baby?


So my daughter is finally sort of at the point where she seems vaguely awake and sentient, and doesn't just sleep and only wake to eat and poop anymore. I take care of her during the day while hubs works so we have a loooot of spare time on our hands together, although she can only really be awake for an hour at most before she kind of loses her marbles and gets cranky. She seems to like doing tummy time on my chest, going for walks in the baby carrier, car rides and being sung to and cooed at. I hold her for some of her naps. Hubs and I both do bicycle legs, sing songs, play with her arms and generally just prattle on at her when she's propped up in our laps. She doesn't seem to give a shit about toys or being read to yet, although I will try to get her to track the rattly toys with her eyes. Am I missing something here? She seems like she's developing normally according to the milestone tracker I downloaded.It's super hot out and she hates the heat, otherwise I'd be taking her to the park more. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2yq2E9P

No comments:

Post a Comment