Tuesday 30 July 2019

New girlfriend to guy with kids


I don’t think this is the right place but is there a subreddit anyone could point me to where I could get advice on how to coparent/vent about the mother of my boyfriend’s kids? He and I have been together for a year and I’m going crazy not having somewhere to vent about all the stuff we go through without it actively seeming like I’m just wanting to talk shit or dog on her. I guess I’m seeking a community where I can talk to other people in the same boat as I am and hear their horror stories/advice on how they managed to overcome obstacles and successfully coparent. The coparenting subreddit seems more like for the actual parents, what about new partners? I love these kids and I’m serious about them and their father but we’re not married or anything so I just want to make sure I stay in my lane and respect their mother no matter how hard it gets, and would love some support! Any ideas? Xx via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2ZjO1Ri

No comments:

Post a Comment