Monday 29 July 2019

Judgement for having a 3rd


Hi all, So I’m a few days out from my due date with baby #3. I already have a daughter & a son (both under 5).I’m so tired of the judgement and negative comments from people - mostly strangers - who feel like their opinion is worth something when it comes to my family.When my son was born, and I had the “pigeon pair”, it started. “At least now you won’t need any more kids”, “you must be done now”. Then when I fell pregnant, it was; “oh no! Someone forgot their pill?” And “was it an accident!?”Most recently was 2 days ago, a woman working at the newsagents I went to said “aren’t those 2 enough of a handful? Why are you having a 3rd?” While I’m 39 weeks pregnant. My kids weren’t misbehaving, weren’t being noisy, did nothing to warrant a comment of that nature from a stranger.I guess I just wanted to vent. Why is it anyone else’s business? Do these people think they’re clever? Funny? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2SPyZAh

No comments:

Post a Comment