Saturday 27 July 2019

My son(36), never ceases to amaze me with his kindness and compassion.


While on the phone with my son(who lives in another state), I heard him go through a drive through and order a burger, fries and a coke. Since I know he has been on a low carb diet I asked if he was having a cheat day. He said “no, it’s for a homeless guy that hangs out on the corner near my house. I stop and get him dinner on my way home from work”. 😭😭😭I listened and his gave the food to the gentleman and as they chatted a little...it was so sweet. He has always been very empathetic, and I am always proud of him, but after we hung up, I cried grateful tears for the wonderful gift I was given the day he was born. I am so honored to be his Mom. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2GtXe24

No comments:

Post a Comment