Sunday 28 July 2019

My son (13) just made a girl so uncomfortable she had to leave our house at 4AM


I’m so pissed I can barely see straight. Daughter (11) had a friend (11) spend the night. At 5am I got a text from her mom that she picked her daughter up because son went into daughters room and asked if she wanted to kiss her. She said no and he asked her to come in his room. Nothing happened. Her mom is not upset just wanted me to know why she was goneI don’t want my son treating women like this. I have already read him the riot act and took away his tablet. As punishment:-I’ll discuss with him how to treat women and how he made her feel -take away electronics -remove some of the freedoms he currently has (like staying home alone when I go to the store)Please help me get my course of action straight. I was a 13 year old boy once so I know how they think, but I need to work on his self control in a positive way via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Gysq05

No comments:

Post a Comment