Monday 29 July 2019

Mother in law called me pathetic for feeding my toddler grilled cheese..


We live with my MIL. It's temporary. But it seriously sucks.She is hands down the most judgemental person I've ever met. Thinks she is above everybody and her way is the only right way.I have a 6 month old and 18 month old so my days are busy. We had nothing prepped for dinner tonight. Sometimes my SO cooks when he comes home but not tonight.So anyways he made him a grilled cheese and served it with some cut up Veggies. She asked me when my SO got up and left what my son had for dinner. I said I didn't know and she's like I hope it was more than bread and cucumbers....She asks him once he comes back and he tells her. She says "you guys are pathetic.. It's no better than giving him instant macorini" .I just ignored her but it seriously pissed me off. Kids like eating grilled cheese. So the hell what? She really gets on my last nerve sometimes. He still eats a ton of Vegatables and fruit. Sorry he doesn't have a gourmet meal every night. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Zm7G3c

No comments:

Post a Comment