Tuesday 30 July 2019

Textbook case of Sex Trafficking a Teenager


Today is World Day Against Trafficking. The most common form of trafficking is sex trafficking. Here is my truth: At 16 yers old I became of victim of domestic sex trafficking. My first encounter with a pimp was 100 yards from my high school. He presented himself as normal man intrested in me. Three days later I ran away from home. He changed my appearance and kept me locked up in hotel rooms. He transported me to different locations in the middle of the night. I escaped from him and ran to a police officer that I saw randomly in a parking lot. Before I could tell him I needed help he said "You're gorgeous. How much?" I walked away from him and back to my hotel room. My pimp then made me get his name tattoed on him. After three long months the police found me and charged me as a "runaway". While in the custody of juvenile justice detention center I found out that I was pregnant. I later found out through DNA testing ihat my daughter was conceived from my pimp.​Domestic minor sex trafficking is the act or practice of commercial sexual explitation of children through buying, selling and trading their sexual services. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/316UdN7

No comments:

Post a Comment