Wednesday 31 July 2019

I'm both impressed and worried about my child's keen sense intrigue and determination...need toy advice!


While working in the dinning room, 11mo gated in living room, I heard a noise I only assumed was Q playing. Then I looked up and saw Q walking towards me. THIS KID UNLATCHED THE GATE. I tightened the gate and moved my work into the living room with him. After lunch I see him in his walker. I did not put him in his walker. THIS KID CLIMBED INTO HIS WALKER AND JUST SAT THERE. He's always trying to open and get into everything, see under the furniture, climb on everything, basically explore and test out everything. He will practice doing things (ex. Taking one step up and then down on the stairs, over and over and over). I love the spirit and it's amazing to watch. BUT as the parent it's difficult to find a place for him to channel that so he's not breaching the baby gates at a year of life. Anyone have any toy suggestions for Q to focus that energy on?TL;DR Looking for toys to keep my curious kids attention so he'll not focus so much on how to open doors, gates, and other baby protective measures we've set up around the house. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2OxbVrM

No comments:

Post a Comment