Monday 29 July 2019

Feeding my Filipino step daughter


Have been having a lot of issues trying to feed my step daughter. At my parents she is always eating well because she always eats sandwiches with chocolate there.Aside from that she only likes rice, rice and rice. The only ulam or side dish she likes with rice are just plain scrambled eggs. If I try to feed her anything else, it results in a tantrum with her sitting 2-4 hours in front of her plate without eating.How do other parents solve this?Today, I decided to make scrambled eggs and mix a banana while cooking it. The final result was actually a tasty surprise. She loved it, even though she threw a tantrum at first.Since she is stubborn, rewarding or punishing doesn't help at all. Motivation with no reward is the only thing that appears to work. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2YrpatB

No comments:

Post a Comment