Tuesday 30 July 2019

How to be a fun parent when you're broke.


All suggestions and ideas are welcome, we're all in this together!We live in Michigan, and we definitely take advantage of our library programs. They are free, my kid has loved most of the programs, and it's good for her to interact with other kids, too.Another thing I like to do is movie night. Some video rental stores let you borrow kid's movies for free, or you can check your library (have you noticed I love our library? Lol). Snuggle in with some blankets on the floor and pop some popcorn.Last idea (for now, or until you guys share too) is the old-fashioned nature walk. I let her take a plastic bucket (like ice cream bucket or something from the dollar store) and she really enjoys picking up pinecones, cool looking rocks, etc.Sorry for formatting, I'm on my phone. I hope to hear other ideas, and I'll try to share more too. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2MqNrxC

No comments:

Post a Comment