Wednesday 31 July 2019

How do you single parents find time to yourselves?


I have a gorgeous seven month old daughter and am a stay at home, single mum. She’s the light of my life and I couldn’t be happier, we spend every second of every day together.My problem comes after her bed time. It’s so nice to get to watch TV and browse the internet and just chill out that I end up staying up as late as one in the morning doing nothing important but enjoying the peace.This needs to stop! I’m so exhausted in the mornings, how do you guys find the time to just relax? I have some family to help with baby sitting if I have something very important to do but I feel asking so I can just chill in front of the TV would not go down too well. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2SVVRyo

No comments:

Post a Comment