Saturday 27 July 2019

They tried to help mama


I have three kids (7, 4, 18months) and they are a handful. They constantly argue and fight, make messes throughout the house that I clean up multiple times a day, and always want to be where mama is so that I feel like I never can catch a break.Well last night I didn’t feel so great and told them I was going to lay down in my room. As I am in there I can hear them whispering and moving around, but that was about it. My daughter kept coming in the room and telling me, “don’t come in the Sala (living room) yet” I was honestly not planning to leave my bed so I had no problem agreeing. She came in like 5 times to keep telling me that over and over. I figured they were building some huge fort or who knows what.Finally, my daughter comes in and tells me to come look. So I walk in there and my oldest two had gotten the clothes out of the dryer, and did their best to fold them. I tried not to look at the folding too much, and made sure to thank them profusely. That was their first time folding clothes, and definitely the first time they tried to do it on their own. They knew I didn’t feel good and tried to help mama out.My kids can drive me crazy and even question why I thought having three was a good idea, but they can also be thoughtful and sweet too. It really made me appreciate them. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2MklDLh

No comments:

Post a Comment