Sunday 28 July 2019

I don’t feel like I can trust my husband to take care of my child. What can I do????


EDIT: our child* My husband is very irresponsible around our toddler. He will give her food that has been sitting out too long, he leaves potentially hazardous/dangerous things within her reach, and I have to clean up after him constantly because he de-babyproofs our house. I have to lecture him at least 2-3 times a week about very common sense things, like not leaving scissors out on low counter tops, or medication or eye drops on the nightstand, to which he just gives me attitude or excuses. I’m literally going insane. I’m wondering if there’s some type of parenting classes we can take that will help? And how I would even convince him to go? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2ZiYjkO

No comments:

Post a Comment