Sunday 27 May 2018

Which vaccine boosters should I get before visiting my brothers 1 month old?


Hi all you wonderful parents,My brother told me to make sure I had all my boosters 2 weeks before I travel to meet my new 1 month old nephew for the 1st time. I want to make sure he is completely ok with me being around his new baby.I have no records of my own immunizations but I know my mom took me to get everything I needed to go to school and I remember making a huge fuss about all of them. I also recieved a TB booster 10 yrs ago when I worked in an elementary school. Nothing since then though.Research seems to say get Tdap for sure. I might only need a td booster but just to be safe should I just get tdap since I don't have records? Is this enough generally? Its not flu season. I was vaccinated for measles but its making a comeback in California sadly so should I get a booster for that too?Thanks all!! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Ly5SO4

No comments:

Post a Comment