Wednesday 30 May 2018

I feel like my daycare is taking advantage of my coparenting situation and I can’t move my son out


I’m coparenting my 3yo boy with my ex husband and I’m stuck with this daycare that just sucks. They have had him in the 18month-2year classroom since he started even though he’ll be 4 in July. They charge me more because he’s in this baby classroom and now I feel like it’s affecting his behavior. At first, they said that they couldn’t move him up because he wasn’t potty trained when he turned 3. We worked on it and he’s been potty trained for almost 6 months. I took him on vacation for a week and he had no accidents the entire trip. They have him “visit” the older classroom during the day and they’ve continued to take new students into that classroom over my son. My ex refuses to agree to a different daycare even though I’ve offered to pay the difference myself and I feel legally stuck in this daycare without my ex agreeing to it. Developmentally my son is potty trained, can identify shapes and colors, counting, talking, etc right on track for a 3yo. But he does throw tantrums and he tells me he doesn’t like “school”.Is there anyone else that I can discuss this with over the daycare director? How do I report a daycare for overcharging me? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2JiJeuL

No comments:

Post a Comment