Thursday 31 May 2018

Lost my 3month old son to sids, ‘God’ finally told me in a dream why


sorry if posting in wrong forum, babyloss forum seems to be gone Also possibly triggeringSo It’s been a horribly hard six months for me since losing my baby. I’ve gone through every possible scenario why, in the grand scheme of things, would something so horrible happen to my family?Well the other night I had a dream that this man was speaking to me, kind of Robert Downey Jr. looking guy, in a white t-shirt, but I knew it was God coming to me in form of a human... He said “Do you have any questions for me?” I thought “finally you ask” and I said “Why did you take him? Why did you take my baby? And he replied “Because of the path he was going to go in the future. I took him from this life, so you can have eternity together..instead of having this whole life together, and being separate for eternity. I wanted to save him while I had the chance.”Needless to say I feel extremely depressed, resentful, but at the same time a sense of relief..I believe a lot of times dreams mean a lot and this meant a lot to me. But I’m still sad. But I feel like I kind of have an answer now.... via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2L9DXmx

No comments:

Post a Comment