Tuesday 29 May 2018

Did becoming a parent make you a better person?


Being a parent has forced me to dig deep within myself and really discover what I truly value. It has forced my SO and I to start living a better life so we are good examples. Also, I actually love people harder and better after becoming a parent? I do more for the world because of the love my kids have shown me. I used to see stories of the neglected or abused and think, “Wow, that’s so sad!” Now, I am compelled to do something. Stories about abused or neglected animals, disabled, elderly, and most of all children tear me up. I donate more time and money to other people since having children. Anyone else feel like they are better people now that they’re a parent? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2sh1ivC

No comments:

Post a Comment