Friday 25 May 2018

Any introverted parents out there?


I (29F) have 2 sweet children (3F and 8moM). I love them dearly, and we can have so much fun. However, I am a teacher recently beginning summer break, and I am running on fumes. Add in scary dreams for the 3yo and sleep regressions for the baby and I just feel.....drained.I try to schedule some quiet coffee time in the morning and a midday nap for both kids to get some time to recharge, but the baby has been waking up early and nap time has been a struggle to get them lined up just right. I really just need some time to recharge throughout the day so I don't get cranky.SAHP- I don't know how you do it! Does anyone have any tips to help me embrace my time with them rather than feeling like I'm running on empty? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2IJ6cvz

No comments:

Post a Comment