Monday 28 May 2018

My 6 year old too old for Laurie Berkner songs.


His grandma got him an mp3 player out of the blue. My son was so excited and hopping up and down told me "momma put some songs in this for me!" So i did and added kids bop songs and laurie berkner because...well...he's 6 lol. I hand it back to him later in the day and he happily starts listening to the kids bob ones but when he gets to laurie berkner he stops playing, pauses the song and comes up to me angrily. He then goes "mom...there's baby songs in here" And i go "you mean laurie berkner? you love her songs...you used to ask for them all the time" "yeah when i was a baby...those are baby songs mom..please take them out and put some country or rock or i don't know Bruno Mars instead..sheesh. Ok love you bye."I don't have a baby anymore... via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2J8bP61

No comments:

Post a Comment