Tuesday 29 May 2018

How to make new friends? In Germany


So... I have generally been able to make new friends pretty well and I have also kept a number of pretty close ones. Good ones. Kind of the ones you want to see again and again. There are those who have kids and those who don't but whom we would still look forward to visit and spend time together.But we have moved to another country, Germany, for a year now, and we have a 4 year old and also a 4 month old... I am in my maternity leave at the moment and I am feeling a bit lonely. Missing some adult talk. Miss having a bit of a community. Also, I don't know the language that well, so it's even harder to connect. How do I find someone new to meet and talk about whatever? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2IXQMj8

No comments:

Post a Comment