Friday 25 May 2018

Putting baby to sleep during days following birth. Advice?


Hi, Dad here checking in! It’s currently 2:40AM here on day 3 of my daughter’s life. I have her swaddled all cozy in my arms right now and she’s just precious! I told mom to just close her eyes bc she’s still recovering from a c-section and I slept more than her last night. Baby sleeping soundly right now, but the problem is the last two times I put her in her bassinet she’s cried until I picked her up. I fed her, burped her, and changed her poopie diaper not too long ago too. I’ve read you can’t “spoil” them this early but I feel like I am. Any advice on how to get her to stay asleep when I put her down? Should I let her self-soothe maybe 5 minutes before I pick her up? Thanks! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2J5Anwk

No comments:

Post a Comment