Monday 28 May 2018

Someone threatening to call CPS on us.


We have a person living upstairs who just came in one month back. He has been threatening us that he will call CPS on us as our kids are making noise.To give background my elder son has autism and sometimes he does get excited and start running in home. The gentleman may be hearing this noise during the day time.kids are asleep by 9:30 pm.My son has been very quiet and that to level that he is even scared to open a packet before asking if it will make noise.This gentleman keep on repeating taht I should give my son some medicine to make him quiet or sleep.i told him I cannot as it is not prescribed by doctor. His reply is that you are not doing enough and find abetter doctor who gives him.medicine.which is not really the case.Today this guy who was drunk came and started complaining to my wife while I was in bath and then he saw my younger son . He saw him and shouted at him SHUTUP. The kids are scared like anything.Then he asked me if I am.citizen and then he told me if I know what is CPS and what he can do to us.He says that he knows a lot of people and has a cousin in some government post and he will show us what he can do.We are confused and truly speaking a bit scared as we have always been good and kept our kids very well. We have been giving and dedicating our life to make sure kids live in good way and now this gentleman is scaring them.like anything. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2sdkH0o

No comments:

Post a Comment