Saturday 26 May 2018

Are we wrong for keeping our children from my wife’s family?


We are expecting a son in August and I have a 7 year old from a previous marriage.. we recently learned that my wife’s family (grandparents and siblings) talks very badly about me when we aren’t around. Her grandparents have made no effort to be in her life in over a year and did not attend our wedding because it was against their beliefs.Suddenly they are pushing very hard to be involved in our sons life and we don’t feel it’s necessary with all of the hateful things that have been said. My wife feels that they never cared about her enough to check in previously but once they found out about her pregnancy have expressed interest.Are we wrong for not wanting our children around the negativity? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2GRp9qc

No comments:

Post a Comment