Sunday 27 May 2018

New here! Hi!


Hello!! I'm new to Reddit. I joined this platform because it seems like whenever I do a search for something on Google it always ends up on a Reddit thread. :-) this appears to be the new cool place to hang out on the internet.I'm a 38 year old SAHM to 5 kids. I have twin girls who are just about to turn 11, a nine-year-old son, and boy girl twins who are almost 10 months! Two sets of twins? Yup!! It came as quite a surprise to my husband and I as well. LOLRight now I'm looking forward to the school year ending. I love summer because we get to have fun and not have to stress out about school. I'm sad that this is my girls last year of elementary school, though! This has gone by so fast. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2L0hmJ8

No comments:

Post a Comment