Friday 25 May 2018

My daughter is finally hitting the "best" age


I have 2 daughters- 3.5 and 1.5 yo, and I'm so happy to say that my 1.5 yo is finally hitting the age where we can see her real, true personality start. I remember this age so fondly from when my 3.5 yo reached it. You can finally communicate in small amounts and they can understand most of what you're saying, too. She's getting so independent and I love being able to take a step back and let her explore or play on her own and I'm not having to hover. She can keep up with her older sister and they're finally realizing the value in playing together. So much chatter, lots of singing and it's obvious that she is "talking" to us with whatever language she has. The talking is my absolute favorite part. I love her trying out new sounds and putting together little sentences (that only we can understand, it's still pretty garbled lol). Just feeling really happy that my kidlet is coming out of babyhood and entering childhood. What's your favorite age so far? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2IO7D7W

No comments:

Post a Comment