Thursday 24 May 2018

Son doesn't want to go with the family to drop brother off at college.


My oldest is going away to college in a few months. We planned on traveling as a family but my 16 year old son has said that he doesn't want to go. His only real reason he has given is that he will miss his game and he doesn't want to do that. We would be gone all weekend (going from Washington to California) and he said he doesn't want to waste his time on a plane and in California when he could he here helping his team win.He is very close to his older brother and my older son doesn't really care. He said they'll text their goodbyes. My wife wants him to come as it is a family event. We will still be going, as will our daughter, so she thinks he needs to suck it up and get on the plane. I'm more of the opinion that it's okay as long as the kids are cool with it. Has anyone been through this before? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2IO5YPW

No comments:

Post a Comment