Thursday 24 May 2018

Is it unusual to shower with your kid?


So I was talking to this group of moms and parenting styles came up and I was saying how I'm an authoritative parent but I also do everything with my daughter. We still cosleep (she's 4) and we shower together. One of the other moms said that four is too old to still shower together because she (my daughter) needs her privacy. Okay. I can see where she's coming from. But 1.) We are both females. 2.) She needs HER privacy? Lol. What she needs to do is have someone remind her to wash her feet. 3.) If I showered alone Is worry about what my girl was up to. She's a mischievous little thing. God bless her. There would be no peace of mind.So, Reddit, is it weird to shower with your kiddo? Do other people do this? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2IJMek8

No comments:

Post a Comment