Saturday 26 May 2018

Almost 3 year old screaming from 2am til current (5am)


I'm at my wits end, I've been doing a consistent bedtime for years, I have been consistent in my discipline at bedtime.It starts with her waking up with a cry, I wait less than a minute to see if it's one of those where she will go straight back to sleep or if I need to go in, so tonight I went in put her blanket next to her and her cover over her and walked out, I don't give attention and keep all interaction minimal anyway.Cue crying, asking for water (she always has a sippy cup of water in her room), she was asking for milk (we stopped milk at 2 at bedtime) she asking me to read her zoo book (I usually read her a bedtime story at the right time not 2am).This has been going on now for ages and it's 5am, I'm pregnant and exhausted.I went in and said its bedtime and put her back into bed, did that the second time, third and onwards I've not given her any attention. I've kept putting her back into bed.She won't give up.I'm at a loss.Seriously what do I do?! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2LyaELh

No comments:

Post a Comment