Monday 27 January 2020

What time does your child wake up before school? I feel our district makes them go way to early!


My daughter starts kindergarten in August. Since she was about 2 she has gone to bed at 6:30pm and wakes at 7am. Well I just got her bus schedule and she has to be on the bus at 6:45am(school starts at 7:20am). I feel this is insanity. We will have to be up at 5:45am in order to get her ready for the bus and my youngest doesn’t wake until 7:30am so id have to wake him to take him to the bus stop(it’s about 10 houses down on a busy intersection so I cant send her alone). How do parents do it? Do you just have super exhausted kids(and parents ughh idk how I’m going to get up that early, it’s going to be torture). She doesn’t get home until 3:30pm either so I don’t think we can even move bedtime any earlier then 6:30pm. Any advice is welcome! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/36rIbQB

No comments:

Post a Comment