Tuesday 28 January 2020

Socialized with my toddler!! And it was awesome.😊


Me and my 22 month old boy went to meet a friend at her home nothing fancy just coffee and good talk. My toddler is very very active and curious, I hate socializing with him as I have to constantly watch him and can’t have any conversation with anyone, but today he was awesome. He went around her house looked at everything and then sat beside me on the sofa and ate his snack and I had awesome time talking and catching up with my friend. I am so proud of him for behaving so well and letting mommy have a good time. There are tough days and there are awesome days and days like this makes everything worth it. Feeling very blessed and happy! Just love my little guy very much. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2O63mBs

No comments:

Post a Comment