Friday 31 January 2020

Bullying issue.


My son (11, 6th grade) has been experiencing being bullied by 2 girls and another boy. One girl is mainly the one who acts while the other two just kind of instigate. This past week, they have been waiting by his locker and try to either shove him in it or every time he tried to open it to get his things to come home they slam it shut on him. She tries and has succeeded once in taking his backpack which contains his school issued laptop and cell phone and jumping on it. Luckily the one time she did it nothing was damaged. I emailed the principal and school board the situation and he responded with a short 2 sentence response of, "they have been dealt with." But today being the next day they were there waiting at his locker AGAIN! My son is a great kid. He treats everyone the same, he doesn't make fun of anyone, he likes school, gets good grades, in advanced classes. He is also terrified to get in trouble so he is timid about sticking up for himself, even though we've told him if they beat up on you and you've told them to stop than fight back. It looks like I will have to go talk to the principal or whoever myself since at this point I'm just livid! How do I tell my son to fight back against a girl? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2GGmOR1

No comments:

Post a Comment