Friday 31 January 2020

Is relaxed day, they said.


So, today my kid wakes up and remembers is relaxed day at school. He is in 5th grade and just getting used to the changes of elementary to middle school.Well, he changed into a pajama and I stared getting nervous, since less kids do that in school now so I suggest shorts or sweatpants but he is set in pjs for the day. I managed to convince him to use tennis shoes intead of sandals since it will be safe.Well we get to the school line to drop him off and he just said, "I screwed up" and I started to silently panic. We didn't see anyone in pj, I ask him if he wanted to change and he said "Nah, may be is just for 5th graders" -I'm crying inside- So I just send my Kid and cheered for him to be relaxed and feel like at home.I just wanted to take him back home for a change but he just bites the bullet and went inside. Poor kid, I hope he doesn't let the pj day get to him and enjoy his day. So now until 4 I'll be worried about him. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2tlKxmM

No comments:

Post a Comment