Tuesday 28 January 2020

3 yo daughter cries and say this.


Picked up my daughter today. For the 4th or 5th time this school year she has cried when I walked in. I get to her and ask what happened and she says she wants mommy. Ok, she misses her mom, that’s ok. I keep going with the routine. Today hit me differently. I literally wanted to start crying but we’ll save that for later. Mom and me have been separated for about 2 years, everything is 50/50. After supper, my daughter says she wants to get in the car and go to mommy’s. This was random sitting on the couch. Comments like these having been building up and they hurt. When tucking her into bed tonight she says I don’t like you. My response was I love you sweet dreams sweetie. Now I want to cry and die. My daughter does not like me and I don’t know what to do besides dive into depression. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2uFhc6X

No comments:

Post a Comment