Tuesday 28 January 2020

Anyone else go through horrific witching hours with their infants?


I'm a mother of a 3.5 year old and a 6.5 week old and I know people say to cherish this time but holy hell. Not much time to explain either of course...Every day for the past week or more my baby has literally screamed every minute between 715 and 1015pm. I have a really bad headache, I hate my life a little bit, I cry often, I do not enjoy my baby, and I'm losing my shit. And I honestly can't even say this is PPD. Because who wouldn't feel this way in these circumstances? Even when he's awake during the day the baby cries nonstop until he's asleep again.Please no lectures, and maybe spare me advice. I don't think there is actually a thing physically wrong with my baby. So, just tell me if you've been through this torment, are going through it now, what it's like for you; tell me I'm not alone because I feel like I am and no one shares these stories. I don't know anyone whose baby does or has done this. Tell me how you made it out alive. I know I must have with my older son but it was different then and we didn't have another kid to look after (who is also sort of unraveling and misses his mommy very much {and she misses him.})Crying and just at my wit's end. Kind words please. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/38Oge7m

No comments:

Post a Comment