Tuesday 28 January 2020

My son pressured a girl into sex and I don't know how to react.


Pressure may not be the right word, let me explain.So my sons and his friends were hanging out yesterday and I overheard them talking about girls in his room (I couldn't help but eavesdrop). They were talking about a party they went to over the weekend and my son mentioned a girl he was talking to. He said something along the line that he had been talking to her the whole night and that she had been unwilling to do anything but he eventually bogged her down to the point she was willing to "put out". It really bothered the way he talked about her (he said other gross stuff about her too) but really bothered was that his friends were congratulating him and stuff. My son is 16 and I've never heard him talk like that. This has been bothering me for all of last night and today. I haven't told my wife yet because it may just be me. Am I thinking way too much into this and making something out of nothing? How should I respond to this? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/36DnYay

No comments:

Post a Comment