Tuesday 28 January 2020

Not sure what to do. Dad 2k miles away from daughter and mother.


Little backstory, Mom took daughter 2k miles away at about the 1 year mark - 12 years ago. Mom and I don't agree on religion and who the dad is, which is why she left. I've accepted daughter since day one ex wife wasn't okay with me not accepting she slept with her brother in law.Cue now. Now that daughter can maker her own decisions daughter and I have been regularly texting/calling for about 5 years. Mom has slowly cut access to just about any device for my daughter. Password locking just about everything unless mom is there to unlock said device. I've been texting daughter since the beginning of the month to no avail. This wasn't uncommon since mom takes away her phone quite often.1 Big thing concerns me, my daughter came out as bi in September 2019 . Mom immediately removed her from school and is now homeschooling her. I know her mom reads all her messages and isn't ok with me being supportive of her bi choice.I text the mom asking about Daughters phone access saying that I can provide a phone if money is a problem. Mom says, "I took her phone because she was breaking in to password set areas. She's looking up things she shouldn't be. You can send her a flip phone but I'm not comfortable with her having internet right now. "I'm not sure how to respond. I know my ex and she's being over controlling since something isn't going her religions (read cults) way.​Fuck, help. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2UbfV22

No comments:

Post a Comment