Thursday 30 January 2020

My husband insults our baby


I'm a mom of a lovely 6 month old baby boy and am currently on maternity leave. So, I'm the primary carer for him. I also still breastfeed.That being said, I'm a human also and sometimes need to go out without the LO. My outings never last more than 3 hours and are never in the evening. Yes. I'm an adult and I haven't been out and about past 6pm by myself in more than 6 months. But it's fine, I don't mind. My only request was for my husband to look after the baby twice a week so I could work out.Before baby I used to work out 4 times a week, it's a part of me, it's important to me, so I would keep my sanity. So, point is, I need this 2 workouts a week now. The gym is within walking distance, so I'm gone for a total of an hour and a half.My baby is very sweet. He didn't have colic, he likes company and is a jolly fella. He is, however, attached to me and needs my boobs a lot. So, sometimes, when I'm gone, he would miss me and he would cry. My husband tries to calm him down but isn't always successful. Or it takes more time for him to calm baby down .What worries me is that, after such an episode, when I come home he says (in front of the baby) : "He was very stupid while you were gone" // "He's ruining my life" // "You're very annoying when you cry like that" // "He's an idiot" etc.The way he speaks to the baby worries me very much. I don't think it's normal, although I get how hard a crying baby can be. Anyone in a similar boat?Thanks. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2tUjUpk

No comments:

Post a Comment