Friday 31 January 2020

To share or not to share bedrooms


Hi, my son will be 2y3months when our daughter is born. I plan to have the daughter in our room for the first few months and in another room until she sleeps through the night. My question is if we should just take the current guest room and make it her room and put all that furniture in storage or plan to move the kids together once baby consistently sleeps through the night. We do have a comfortable futon Setup in our office space but that would mean the office does double duty. Not the end of the world but I'm really going back and forth here on what to do.Parents who have had kids room together as a toddler and baby, please share your experiences and if you would do it again?What were the befits, and drawbacks? What do I need to consider and prepare for? Thank you in advance! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2RIkqQ8

No comments:

Post a Comment