Monday 27 January 2020

Toddler is now demanding things


My son’s (3) father and I live separately. My son has three large, plastic storage totes full of toys at my house and two at his dad’s but his dad WON’T STOP BUYING HIM TOYS! It’s becoming a real issue (a first world problem obviously). There’s no more room for them and my son is becoming spoiled. I want him to be happy but a new toys only makes him happy for a day before it gets forgotten about. He had a full blown tantrum today because he watched toy story, wanted to go buy a Woody toy, and I said no. I’ve talked to his dad about it but he won’t stop. “Sorry I want our son to be happy” is his go to. His dad is buying his toys before he even pays his bills! I want to kick this bratty attitude. How can I get through to his dad? What can I do on my side other than not buying him things? I feel like the “mean” one. Help via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2O449CX

No comments:

Post a Comment