Wednesday 29 January 2020

My kids give me purpose


I’ve had many successes in life, a degree (working on a second) & licenses for my career. I’m proud of the things I’ve learned and done. Life has knocked me on my ass, yet I got up swinging. Still at the end of the day nothing gives me purpose like my kids do. Things like, how they tell me “I love you” out of the blue or amaze me with how smart they are. That’s my reason for being here, to hope they have a better life than I did. When they look back on their childhood my hope is they never question my love for them and know I will always be on their side. Thanks for whoever read this. I’m just in a hard spot in life and really reminding myself there are two little ones who need a strong, loving mama. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2O4W94H

No comments:

Post a Comment