Thursday 30 January 2020

Maybe the government should hire my kids


My kids are so f****** good at psychological warfare they could all have secure jobs in the government.I just cant take anymore. They fight every waking moment and they refuse to do anything to help upkeep the house. But we are expected to provide them with all the comforts of life.If I say no, they begin with rapid fire "please" over and over until we have no choice but to scream or give in. Sometimes both. Or they just keep asking, wearing us down.Its torture. I'd rather be waterboarded at Guantanamo Bay.We are supposed to travel in March to see our family in another state and I just cant do it. I cant sit in a full car and deal with it anymore.I never though I'd hate being a parent. I wish we had just stopped after the first one.I've never wanted to kill myself more than now. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/36CpCsX

No comments:

Post a Comment