Wednesday 29 January 2020

"I just kiss him nighty night and tuck him in and done!". REALLY??


I am so so sorry for this rant, I am exhausted, devastated and clueless of what to do with my infants (3mo) sleep.I have been struggling with my little one to sleep. First of - he sleeps with me and his daddy - my husband. In our bed - like that was fine at first, but he is getting bigger and the bed is limited in size. Therefore I have been twisting my body in impossible positions, just for all of us to have room and that has caused me to have massive back aches. Ok, next - we are looking for a going-to-sleep routine and NOTHING is working. Every single "routine" I have seen is like "Oh, ours is not that bad - we just change him in his PJs and then sing him a song, kiss him nighty night and done!". Really? REALLY??????? And then what? :D I dont know about you guys, but my LO is NOT falling asleep like that. Oh no. He screams his bloody head off until I pick him up. Then he calms down, I put him down and it all starts over again! And that goes around and around and around for hours until I give up and just take him in my bed and nurse him and he finally falls asleep. Or the other will be that he is just not into sleeping at all - no matter how "sleepy" I try to make the environment. I am exhausted beyond mesure.​Ideally - I want him to sleep in his own bed and actually sleep and be asleep by 9pm. And I think that will never happen! I am actually in tears. HALP!!! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/3aVlCqQ

No comments:

Post a Comment