Tuesday 28 January 2020

I've missed 3 of my daughter's games this year. Am I a shitty mom?


My oldest daughter is 14 and a cheerleader. Basically, I've missed 3 of her games this season. One of them because I had family therapy with my stepson. There has been ongoing issues between my daughter and my stepson. My daughter made a post on snapchat telling her friends that she feels like I don't care about her. I confronted her with this and asked her to explain. She said that she felt like I was taking my stepsons side. That I missed her game because of him. She is also in therapy for the issues going on with her stepbrother. She brought up me missing her game often. I am trying so hard to keep my family together and get us back to where we used to be. My stepson lives with us full time. Him and my daughter used to be very close as they are only 6 months apart. Was I wrong for missing her game? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2uBCYsh

No comments:

Post a Comment