Friday 31 January 2020

My daughter wants a boy to come to her sleepover


She's 14F and we have these sleepovers often, always been girl only. This time she wants to invite a boy (14M) from school, she has talked about this boys since she was like 7 years old, my husband suggested that maybe no boys she has a crush on but it's like she has a crush on Evey teenage male in our city and of course Shawn Mendes. She really wants him to stay over and I don't know, when I called the boys dad he said he wasn't a fan of the idea but he trusts his son and it's my call. I still want to makeup some sort of excuse. She's put of bunch of snacks on a list for the sleepover and I noticed she dislikes pretty much everything on the list so I asked why she wanted the stuff and her response was “Aaron's coming over”.Okay this next part was snooping. I never like to invade her privacy like that and I felt bad doing it but I did look at her phone only for a second and the first text I read was that she planned to “finally kiss him”Should I let him come over? And if not what excuse should I use? My husband is zero help, too busy planning his super bowl trip via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2RMqebq

No comments:

Post a Comment