Wednesday 29 March 2017

Tornado safety question


For all of my fellow parents out there living in tornado country, at what age sdid you switch from putting your child in their car seat in your safe place to using a bike helmet during a tornado warning that is directly affecting my house? I actually posted about this about 10 months ago and we have changed car seats from an infant one to a Graco 4 Ever and at 19 months I was wondering if this is still my best option or if I should go purchase a bike helmet for him? I live in Arkansas and we have a very good chance of tornadoes tonight (always at night...always) and I want to be prepared as I can for something like this. I googled and can't find anything age specific, I don't even know if I can get a bike helmet small enough to fit him at this age.Edit made to specify that the tornado warning is actually affecting my area, not the county in general. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2oz44Im

No comments:

Post a Comment