Sunday 26 March 2017

Seeking advice: Finding/arranging for/vetting a babysitter in a city we are visiting?


Hey /r/Parenting. We have little ones--two 4y.o.s and one 2y.o.--and I'm trying to figure out if we can go to a show in Montreal, which is a few hours drive from us. We'd be with the kids during the day, but part of the purpose would be for my wife and I go to a show in the evening. Does anyone have any thoughts or experience arranging for a sitter in another city for the evening/night?I'm not sure there's a good solution...we may just have to pass on this idea. But I thought I'd see if /r/Parenting had any good ideas.(The alternative would be to leave the kids behind with a sitter, but we've already decided that it was too far and we'd be gone too long for that to work.) via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2nkhlot

No comments:

Post a Comment