Tuesday 28 March 2017

New to Split Custody, need some positive vibes. (x-post from r/daddit)


Just recently broke things off with the ex, and now living separately and starting to work through split custody.19 month old daughter, spent absolutely every single night feeding her, putting her in her bath, and laying her down to sleep.Spent absolutely every single morning waking her up and getting her dressed and ready for the babysitter.I have not seen her since Sunday afternoon, and won't see her again until Thursday evening. I will have her through Sunday morning.I'm terribly depressed, I am trying to count the positives and look forward to Thursday. I'm trying to enjoy the solo time which I haven't had for awhile.I would like to hear from fathers on here who have gone through similar things, how they coped, how they managed, and how they were able to channel their absolute best in those days of absence.Any insight, advice, or experiences you could provide would be very helpful right now. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2o7saNU

No comments:

Post a Comment