Monday 27 March 2017

2 year old son will not eat much besides pizza, hotdogs, and pasta...


Hi all. You are all so wonderful with your experiences and I was hoping someone could shed some light on a situation that I feel is a bit difficult. My son has evolved to only wanting to eat basically carbs and cheese: pizza, mac and cheese, hot dogs. Occasionally he'll eat some grapes. I've tried making smoothies for him and sneaking some spinach, avocados, almond butter, and a variety of other fruits. This worked for a while and now unless they are basically all bananas and blueberries he won't eat them. On any given day, he will eat the following: french toast, hot dogs, pizza, mac and cheese, grapes, and bananas. He used to eat more fruits but has recently rejected them. He won't eat vegetables. He picks them out of his food. For example, I've tried basically powdering broccoli into his mac and cheese. I'm talking about broccoli chopped so fine you'd think I sprinkled some sort of green seasoning on top. He picks it out. How do I get him to eat healthier foods? Any advice or tricks or recipes would help. TIA. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2ntzoKT

No comments:

Post a Comment