Tuesday 28 March 2017

Buying stuff for my first kid


Full disclosure - I'm looking for validation.Our little girl is the light of our lives. We use all of our surplus income at the end of the month to paying off debt. We have only purchased gently used clothes for her. She gets beautiful new clothes from doting relatives, but for a girl that plays hard and still has drool/spit up issues, we chose to become regulars at a local resale shop that specializes in used kids clothes.People have asked about her Easter outfit (why? I don't know). I bought her a beautiful Christmas outfit at the resale shop and everyone loved it. I browsed online for a new dress for Easter but got sticker shock. Sure enough, the resale shop had beautiful dresses under $5. I bought two dresses, a headband, and white shoes for a fraction of the cost.Is anyone else of the same mindset? I like to think I'm frugal, not cheap. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2ocq8Jj

No comments:

Post a Comment