Thursday 30 March 2017

Boys in school are slapping girls butts every Friday. School says there is nothing they can do about it.


My daughter is in 8th grade and is in middle school. The boys at the middle school started a thing they call "National Slap Ass Day." Every Friday in Spring, the boys plan on slapping girls butts. It started last Friday and they plan on continuing throughout the rest of the spring.I talked to the school about it last week and they said they haven't seen anything and there is nothing they can do. My daughter, however, was very upset because she said she was slapped multiple times in the butt on Friday. She loves school, but is nervous about going tomorrow because she doesn't want her butt to be slapped. This happens in the hallways while the kids are changing classes and on the bus. My daughter only takes the bus in the morning, but she said she has been slapped multiple times by walking in the hallways and on the bus in the mornings.My daughter has proof of people talking about it on social media. Will that mean anything if she screenshots it and brings it to the principal in the morning? I don't like that my daughter has to be fearful of this. My older two sons are both pretty pissed about it as well, but they are in high school so there isn't much they can do about it. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2nFCED1

No comments:

Post a Comment